Sunday, February 17, 2013

Darwin 1967: Gap Exercise Herr Keller

My eyes followed him as he ran from my room. I turned around and retrieved my textbooks from my shelf, opened it and starting from the beginning, as i did every time. 
"That boy is so young, he has so much to learn." I muttered to myself. 
Unfortunately he does not realise until you have grown up, you will not understand what you don't understand. He is too spoilt, too overconfident, I could tell from the moment he walked in and from the way his father spoke so well of him. I do see potential in him however, i believe he can one day become a concert pianist, yet he has so far to go. So I must go back to basics, he needs to listen to what I tell him, work hard to fix his bad habits. He will come back, I know he will. I thought no more of this and closed the textbook placing it back on the shelf, and walked downstairs for my 5 o'clock beer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment