Sunday, February 10, 2013

Week 2: Imaginative Response

Dear Diary,

The end of the year is coming so fast, so many decisions will need to be made, decisions i need to make for myself. I understand my parents want to be there to help me through this and I appreciate it, I just feel like I need space to figure things out, learn from my experiences and my mistakes. There are so many exciting events coming up in the next few weeks, I have my formal, parties and then graduation. And then it is all me, in the big wide world. What will I do, do i want to go to uni? Or take a gap year instead? All teenagers at this age and then ones before me would and will be facing the same decisions I am at the moment. All we want is to be independent, keeping in mind we have family who are behind us, who are willing to help when we need and ask for it and support us 100% with what we choose in the end. I know I am not alone when i say this but us teens need a chance to take risks and learn from experiences on our own.




No comments:

Post a Comment